- Proven Public Health Design Engineering experience including domestic hot and cold water services, soil, waste and
rainwater drainage, and above and below ground drainage.
- Experience of rainwater harvesting, greywater recycling, solar hot water and innovative design would be an advantage.
- Your experience will have been gained across commercial (new build, refurbishments and fit out), residential and mixed
use developments from concept, scheme and detailed design, and you should possess an in depth knowledge of Building
Services Engineering Systems including their performance, application and operation.
- Relevant qualification(s) in Building Services Engineering Design (ideally a degree).
- Strong software skills, being a chartered engineer and having professional membership of SoPHE are desirable.
Proven experience working within public health design
- The successful candidate will be a proactive, adaptable, and approachable engineer with excellent client facing and
communication skills at all levels, and takes the initiative
Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC)