You will be an enthusiastic individual, with relevant mechanical design qualifications—ideally a degree in Mechanical Design, and should be a Chartered Engineer or possess the desire to become Chartered by CIBSE or IMechE.
You will have proven mechanical design engineering experience at a Senior level, working on commercial (new build, refurbishments and fit out) developments, and will ideally also be experienced in laboratories, light industrial, and/or hotel developments.
You should possess a strong knowledge of Building Services Engineering Systems including their performance, application and operation, gained in a design office.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, adaptable, and approachable engineer with excellent client facing and communication skills at all levels, and takes the initiative. Experience of D&B projects would be an advantage.
Qualifications & Skills
- MSc or BSc in Environmental or Engineering discipline
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Analytical skills to influence the drive for continuous improvement
- Good understanding of sustainable building design, renewable and low carbon technology
- In-depth understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001